Friday, April 26, 2013

Be Prepared

I was a Brownie and then a Girl Guide in my earlier years and the motto for Brownies is 'be prepared'. I am using that motto as my excuse for being MIA on the blog this week.

Several things I am 'being prepared' for -


  • My Mom's 89th birthday on Sunday
  • Performance reviews at work are back on, now with the old 'new' form - due May 8th - at noon sharp ;)
  • Income tax deadline - have Mom's this yearin addition to ours
  • Grad 'stuff' for Kenny - getting closer - May 22nd is the date
  • A baby shower on Saturday afternoon for Leisha and baby girl Paisley, due June 27th, 2013, being held by some of their good friends
  • Preparing for these packages to arrive, with their parents and Lilly, for the weekend - hopefully they will be with the suitcases and not ' in the suitcases' - it may depend on how the trip goes ;)

Right now these activities are taking all my energy (and more). After the weekend I will 'be prepared' to add a proper blog post :)

Take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. These are all excellent reasons and would exhaust anyone who is not going through chemo! Please hug those precious little ones for me and the big ones too for that matter! love you all!

    ReplyDelete