Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quick check-in

It has been several days since my last post. This one will be a short one.
I've been taking it fairly easy since Tuesday, Thursday was a Herceptin infusion for me.
I have been wonderfully blessed for Mother's Day by all my handsome, intelligent, incredible sons and my beautiful 'daughters' - I couldn't ask for better ones!
On top of the usual Herceptin side effects I have been battling some back pain for the last three weeks and that has not been helpful in the energy department. They 'worked me up' on Thursday prior to the Herceptin and I'm waiting to hear the date for a bone scan that has been ordered.
Yet another opportunity to glow in the dark ;).
It was nice then to get out in the sun the last few days and let it work it's magic on me - Rod and I sat out on the deck yesterday for lunch and coffee, today we brought my Mom here and did the same for lunch once again, followed by a wonderful backyard Mother's Day barbecue this evening at one of our friends house, complete with great fun, food and fellowship!
Now it's an early evening to bed for me.

Take care everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment