Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home

Today's post will not be long and I think you will forgive me if I copy/paste most of it.
While I write, 'Robby' has just started vacuuming, music to my ears. :)
My good friend Dawn sent this to me from her devotions a couple of days before my surgery. It really touched my heart and I read it over again just before I went into surgery -

Rest with Me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.


I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you , watching you wherever you go.


Psalm 143:8; Genesis 28:15


~ Jesus Calling

Take care, everyone. It's a beautiful, sunny day here and I am set up nicely in a recliner to best enjoy it.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are safely settled at home.

    Wonderful words to encourage you and to rest in.

    Love, sister Sonja

    ReplyDelete