Saturday, November 17, 2012

Taking it Easy

Today and yesterday,  I am definitely movng slower and feeling tired, I am so glad that most of my post-chemo activites were centred around Thursday this week and that I can take it easier now. I am also very thankful that my mother misunderstood and that she is not moving to her new lodge this weekend but moving on Wednesday of next week. That relieves the pressure and allows a little more time.

I did go out and run an errand yesterday morning and picked up my Neulasta (Nutella for you, Al ;), which I have since given myself and I am hopeful that it is the last one I will need. I am very grateful that the cost of it was all covered, I am reminded of what a blessing this is when I see the amount on the prescription followed by 'patient pays 0.00'. I was definitely much more achy last evening and during today and had GI symptoms throughout the night.

I received a wonderful parcel in the mail this week from my niece Amanda that contained some teas ideally suited to help digestively and I have a cup of freshly brewed tea beside me to sip on as I am posting. Looking forward to these weekend symptoms to be over and done with. Not a very exciting post but 'it is what it is'. Thank you, Amanda, your gift couldn't have been more timely.

Take care, everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment