Saturday, December 15, 2012

Done!

I just submitted my last assignment and completed the final test for the course I am taking towards my Business Analysis Certificate. It feels so good! I can't guarantee that it's my best work but I'm happy with what I was able to do and now I can concentrate on the Christmas stuff that I need to accomplish, starting with the children's goodie bags for our church Christmas dinner tomorrow. I have everything that will go into them, I just need to do some assembling and transporting of them.

Then I need to get this house looking and smelling a little festive. I have some baking planned for next week and I will get Rod and Kenny to help with the decorating. I always think that I should have everything deep cleaned first but realistically speaking, I think maybe we'll just place the decorations strategically to mask the worst areas. Next year I can always try for better.

Next week promises to be a busy week. I will be going into work on Monday a.m. for a couple of meetings and tea. Tuesday is a lunch with several ladies from the church, Wednesday is a class for my BEAUTY program that I have been involved in regarding exercise during breast cancer treatment. The class will be followed by my assessment post the initial 12 weeks, from there I will go on to the maintenance portion of the program. Hopefully I will have maintained or gained but a part of me knows that with everything that has been going on in my life I will probably show some decline in some of the areas. Weight would be one I would welcome decline in but I'm suspecting that won't be the case. Thursday I need to get presents wrapped and the house in order for a family Christmas brunch on Saturday and Friday is our work's Christmas celebration. The Saturday brunch will introduce us to Caleb's girlfriend Leisha's parents and we'll do the gifting for those of us in the city so we don't have to take too many out with us when we go to Justin and Leah's.


I've seen pictures of my grandchildren preparing for our visit, they have been busy making cookies (wearing cookies might be a more apt way of phrasing it for Keiran). It looks like fun, I can't wait to be there to celebrate Christmas with them.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment