Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good Day to Stay Inside

It's a cloudy, grey day today and there have been flurries overnight.

I gave myself my second Neulasta shot yesterday at noon and I am definitely feeling the effects of that combined with Tuesday's chemo. I was teasing Rod as I was moving around this morning that what I was doing could really be considered slow for a snail. This means that I didn't make it to the wig fitting and that an additional 10% off at Compassionate Beauty is not enough to entice me out this afternoon. I came downstairs to my recliner about 10 and I am now writing with a movie on in the background. Ambitious, eh? ;)

Robbie has vacuumed and Rod has cleaned up the kitchen and started more laundry prior to going out to get his hair cut. Kenny is out playing laser tag for his friend's birthday, which means that there are no demands on me whatsoever at this moment in time. I think I can handle that.

Take care, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment