Monday, October 1, 2012

Passing the test

I appear to have passed the blood test I had this morning to see if I would be able to have my chemo tomorrow. I will be heading over to the Cancer Centre in time for my treatment to start at 0930. Not looking forward to it but wanting to get it out of the way. This will be the last chemo treatment using these three drugs and then I move on to a different type using two other drugs.

I know that I am sharing a lot of songs lately but I have found music and songs really helpful during this journey. Here is another one that I will listen to this evening and tomorrow prior to going for my chemo. I hope it speaks to you as it has to me. I found Matt Hammitt's album - 'Every Falling Tear' on iTunes as a genius pick for me and once I'd listened to a few of the songs I downloaded the whole album. Here are the lyrics and the link to the video is below it. There is an ad at the beginning of the video but you can skip it.

Verse 1
Lest I'm tempted to forget
I'll tie Your love around my neck
I'll write Your words upon my heart
Lord I won't forget how good You are

Verse 2
I'll dwell upon Your faithfulness
I'll rest within Your promises
And when I'm walking through the dark
Lord I won't forget how good You are


Chorus
I will trust
I will trust You
I will trust You Lord with all my heart
And I won't forget how good You are
No I won't forget how good You are


Verse 3
You gave me everything I have
And my whole life is in Your hands
When what I fear is closing in
Lord Your faithfulness will never end
Your faithfulness will never end

Bridge
And even in the darkness
Even in the questions
Even when the hardest times of life are at hand
And even in the darkness
Even in the questions
Even in the times that I'm not meant to understand


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRMivc5vB4&playnext=1&list=PLE74B87787A248597&feature=results_video






No comments:

Post a Comment