Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Half-way

I am now officially half-way through the chemo as of today's treatment!

I am starting to feel the effects of the chemo and otherr meds already; this time I seemed to feel more side effects even as the meds went in as opposed to later in the day post treatment as in the last two sessions.

I have my prayer shawl around my neck, comfort quilt over me, lunch on board, along with Tylenol and gravol, and grand children's pictures on hand. I am prepared!

Watching the movie 'Courageous' on TV now with Rod.

I will share a verse that was shared with me today -
Nahum 1:7 - The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in Him.

Postscript - added at 4:15 pm - A huge thank you to all who have been praying about my Neulasta injection and insurance coverage. I received a phone call 30 minutes ago from the pharmacy that insurance approval has gone through today and they are now ordering it, I will have it for Friday without having to pay for it myself! Answered prayer :)

Take care everyone.


1 comment:

  1. You have a prayer shawl? Cool. I used to have a couple of them; Buddhist I think they are.

    ReplyDelete