Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day Two

Pretty inspiring title, eh?

Last evening was not the most pleasant but here I am to tell about it. The nausea set in big time about 3 p.m. The worst of it was between about 6 through to 10. I took all the anti-emetics I was allowed and Rod supplied crackers, applesauce and ginger ale.

At 11 I was able to have another anti-emetic and I slept from then until 2 a.m. when I woke up nauseated again, one hour to get through until I could have something more, actually fell asleep again and didn't take anything until 4. It took a little for it to work then so 4 to 5 I was praying and deep breathing and nibbling on a cracker.

I woke again at 6:30 and actually felt kind of human so I got up and showered. Rod made my smoothie for breakfast, I've managed to get it down although it doesn't taste as good as it once did, that shouldn't change how it works though.

Lots of wonderful messages from everyone, thank you so much! I will be glad to get through this week, hoping that maybe, just possibly, that yesterday was the worst. I do plan to speak to the oncologist and see if I can't switch up one of the meds for Gravol, which for some strange reason has always worked for me when the other meds didn't. If she is agreeable and it works the way it has in the past, next time may not be as bad.

Find I am tired and not very inspired (although it seems my ability rhyme is still intact;)

Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment